Friday, May 15, 2009

We are up and running!

Well Chat to Text gang, We are up and running!

I Just signed on to Chat To Text on the 25th of last month so I was just waiting to see if I would receive my first payment today and BOOM there it was!

I'ts time to get serious now!

Here is how I am moving forward

  1. I locked in a domain http://www.wechattotext.com/
  2. Everyone that signs up in my group, that emails me there chat to text link, gets there name on the list (1st 3 tiers only)
  3. I have placed the names at random, with my name on the bottom
    Every week I take the top name and move it to the bottom, just above my name
  4. I then move everyone up 1 spot. This creates a fairness to all involved
  5. I created business cards and emailed to each one in the group that, if they want to, can have printed up
  6. The business card has the Chat to Text address with SPONSOR NAME:___________
  7. This will allow everyone to promote as they go through their day
  8. I just locked in a blog http://wechattotext.blogspot.com/ to create another avenue for brainstorming within the group

Thanks were I'm at so far

Blessings to all

And keep on Chat To Texting

No comments:

Post a Comment